The Foundation Class - Classic Lash Extension course - $799
- Great for beginners, no prior experience required
- Classic set eyelash extension 101
- Receive training in theory and practice
- Lash Pilot Academy Accredited Certificate
- Free training kit included
- Discounts on products
Our foundation class is an introduction to the fundamentals of classic lashing extension techniques. This is a beginning core for a student who is acquiring skills to become a professional eyelash extension technician. This class requires no prior experience in the beauty industry. It is best for beginners who would like to get their feet into the professional eyelash industry.
Students will learn the classic 101 of eyelash extension techniques such as application, preparation, attaching, styling, removing, sanitary, and safety. This extensive course is the first key component prior to advancing their skills onto the mega volume. This class will give the student a better understanding foundation of lash extensions, eyelash anatomy, retention, products use, application techniques in applying and aftercare knowledge.
By learning the techniques in baby steps, students will acquire the muscle habits that make eyelash application become so easy and not require much effort. A lot of time, students give up their hopes because they assume that lashing is difficult and can be nerve-racking. We can assure you that as a student, you won't be disappointed by taking our foundation class. This class is designed to be fun and easy to learn, as our core highlights the industry's most cutting edge materials. You will learn everything that you need from the salon owner and not just an instructor. At the end of this course, students will know exactly if lash artistry is right for them!
This class is available in a private (1-1) training or a small group (4-6) setting. At Lash Pilot Academy, we aim to keep our class at a minimal size. This allows our instructor to better interaction with the student on a personal level, focusing on the details, and to be able to provide the undivided attention that students need.
THEORY: The Art of Eyelash Extension 101
Classic Set is a technique of applying one single extension to one isolated natural lash.
- Eyelash Extension Fundamentals
- Eye Anatomy and Growth Cycle
- Product Introduction, Application Process, and Technique
- Introduction of lash types: curl, diameter, length, weight
- Mink vs. Flat vs. Silk FAQ
- Lash Isolation and Retention
- Health, Safety, and Allergic Reactions
- Business and Marketing Model
PREPARATION: Demonstration and Procedure
- Equipment and Tools stationary preparation
- How to set up, lash mapping, and lash patterns analyzes
- Practice on lash separation and attaching
- Eyelash extension aftercare tips
PRACTICAL: Designs and Removal Techniques
- Eyelash styling guide technique
- How to choose types of lash on each client
- Refill and removing the application
- Adhesive and Disinfectant Theory
- Tips and Tricks
- Do’s and Don’ts
- One-on-one practice
Q’s & A’s: Questions and Answers
- Feedback from instructor
- Areas of concern
- Building a professional profile
- Business knowledge
- Final Quiz
The student will receive and certified from Lash Pilot Academy:
- Certificate from the foundation class of classic
- Lifetime support and mentorship
- Course manual and student kit
- Client file sheets and waivers
NOTE: SOME COUNTRIES/STATES REQUIRE AN ESTHETICS LICENSE FROM STATE BOARD TO PERFORM LASH SERVICES WHILE OTHERS DO NOT. PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR LOCAL CITY & REGULATION TO SEE THE REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM LASH SERVICES IN YOUR AREA.
Book you class today!
Click the button below to open a new window
for booking you class. Find your class in the list of services
and then follow instructions to book it.