* Click on Question Mark for the answer.
Classic is the timeless and original method of lash application where one single strand of extension is applied to one natural lash.
Russian volume is the breakthrough advancement in the lash industry. This advanced technique uses supremely fine fan-shaped extensions. The fan shape gives the illusion of darker at the roots and fluffy at the tips as the width of the fans gets gradually widen.
It is the best-selling look on the lash market right now! It is the combination of classic and Russian volume. Clients can choose 30% classic + 70% 3-D Russian for the most natural look. 50% classic + 50% Russian for the more voluminous look.
The material used for mega volume can be as fine as a lint. About 10-15 strands of lint-like extension are assembled into a fan.
It was the thing of the past! Nowadays, hybrid Russian volume is the most loved. Mink hair’s diameter is 3-5 times bigger than a strand of Russian volume. Not to mention that mink hair is naturally straight and was permed into a desired curliness. Therefore, if clients washes her lashes or cook and be close to heat a lot, mink hair will gradually looses its curliness.
Lash extension is applied to the natural lash.
24 hours after your appointment.
It can last up to 5-6 weeks, before you lose all of the extensions. However, it is not healthy to forgo having a lash fill every 2- 3 weeks. If you’d like to have lash extension only for a special occasion, have it professionally removed after 3 to no more than 4 weeks. If you plan on having lash extension consistently, schedule a fill every 2-3 weeks.
Ideally every 2 weeks. Though the extension adhesive is designed to last for more than 4 weeks, lash extension bond is weakened by force (touching), water, humidity, and oil absorption.
Every 3 months. Under a microscope, your lash has openings to absorb adhesive. Over a period of about 3 months, the adhesive filled up the outer layer of your natural lash. A safe extension remover gel or removal cream can seep into this layer and completely remove all the buildups.
- Splashing water into the face while washing face
- Rubbing the lashes with finger tips
- Letting water splashing onto forehead and face during shower
- Water streaming down the face while washing hair
- Crying and tears
- Sleeping on stomach
- Extensions touching the rims of sunglasses or reading glasses
- While washing face: Turn head onto 1 side, cup your eyes with your palm on one hand while the other hand rinsing the forehead.
- To clean lashes: Do not use your finger tips to rub the lashes. Use a lash brush to clean the extensions.
- During shower: Avoid water splashing onto your face by turning your head away from the shower head.
- While washing hair: Tip your head back when you rinse your hair. Wrap one palm around the hairline to create a barrier and avoid water splashing over your face.
- Crying and tears. Come in for a fill sooner than regularly as soon as massive lash extension fall off because of crying
- If you must sleep on stomach, wear lash extension sleeping mask. We also highly recommend a more frequent infill, like weekly or every 10 days.
- If you wear sunglasses or reading glasses, the extensions flutter against the lenses every single time you blink. Typically, size 10C and shorter should be safe. To be sure, bring most used glasses to your initial appointment for extension max length measurement.
No, not even the ones claimed to be for lash extensions. If you still need more volume, simply ask your stylist for a hybrid Russian or Russian volume upgrade.
No. Daily brushing of the extensions removes oil and buildups. Gently wipe eyelid with lint-free micro-applicator to prevent dead skin buildups.
Only brush the tips of the extension, not the roots.
Brush upward: Place an index finger on top lid and gently brush the tips of extension onto the finger.
Brush downward: Place an index finger under the extensions and gently brush the tips of extension onto the finger.
Absolutely not with a bath towel, or any towel! Place a lint-free napkin right underneath the extension and let the napkin absorb water by itself, or by blinking. Place the napkin on top of the extension if needed. Don’t press the napkin onto the extension.
If you don’t wear makeup: use lash foam every 5-7 days.
If you wear makeup: Use lash foam to wash your extension at the end of the day that you wear any of these: mascara on bottom lashes, eyeliner, eyeshadow, eye concealer, strip lash.
Waxy eyeliner. Wax eyeliner glides onto the extension roots and gradually forms layers of buildups; in some cases, forming balls of buildups.
Yes, but to the minimum. Loaded mascara from the under-lashes grabs onto the top lash extension at every blink and form buildups. Allow mascara to dry before closing your eyes to prevent product transfer.
- Wax eyeliner used on bottom lashes and top lashes
- Felt-tip eyeliner that’s not being cleansed with lash foam.
- Mascara from under-lashes
- Skin shedding from top eyelids
- Powdered or cream eyeshadow
- Makeup foundation
- Eye concealer
- Eye discharge
- Gel-based lash growth serum
- Some special eyedrops
Swelling, raised skin, itchy feeling around top or under lids.
Redness in the eyes.
Have lash extension removed immediately by a professional lash stylist. Do not rub or pull them out. If symptoms don’t subside after lash extension being removed, please consult with your doctor.
While the redness looks like it should be of concern, the redness mostly will go away after 1 – 2 days and doesn’t have any effect on lash retention. Bring this up to your stylist during next appointment so she can ensure your lids are closed shut throughout the session.
It depends on how fast your natural brows growth. On average, the lamination looks great for about 4 – 6 weeks or more.
Lash lift result doesn’t fade away, the curled portion when freshly done sits on the lash line. On average, permed lashes looks great for about 4-6 weeks. Depends on how fast your natural lashes grow, the curled portion gradually move to the tip accordingly to the lash growth.
The tinted hair lasts 4-6 weeks. The tinted brow skin lasts 7-14 days.
On average, Lash tint last for 6 weeks. When your natural lashes grow out, the lash roots will appear in your natural lash color.